- Assessing Language-Minority Students. (Jul 1992) Geisinger, Kurt F. and Carlson, Janet F.. ERIC Digest.
- The Case for Authentic Assessment. (Dec 1990) Wiggins, Grant. ERIC Digest.
- The Case for Validity Generalization. (Jul 1991) Rafilson, Fred. ERIC/TM Digest.
- Creating Meaningful Performance Assessments. (Jun 1995) Elliott, Stephen N.. ERIC Digest E531.
- Evaluating Educational Programs. (1990) Beswick, Richard. ERIC Digest Series Number EA 54.
- Legal Issues in Testing. (1985) . ERIC Digest.
- Neuropsychological Assessment in Schools. (Dec 1990) Merz, William R., Sr. and And Others. ERIC Digest.
- A Precedent for Test Validation. (Aug 1992) Rudner, Lawrence and Farris, Michael P.. ERIC/TM Digest.
- Questions To Ask When Evaluating Tests. (Apr 1994) Rudner, Lawrence M.. ERIC/AE Digest.
- Screening for School Entry. (1987) Hills, Tynette Wilson. ERIC Digest.
- Standardized Testing of American Indian Students. (Mar 1988) Brescia, William and Fortune, Jim C.. ERIC Digest.
- Teacher Competency: What Administrators Can Do. (1984) Ellis, Thomas I.. ERIC Clearinghouse on Educational Management: ERIC Digest, Number Nine.
- Testing Literature: The Current State of Affairs. (Aug 1990) Purves, Alan C.. ERIC Digest.
- Testing Writing on Computers: An Experiment Comparing Student Performance on Tests Conducted via Computer and via Paper-and-Pencil. (15 Jan 1997) Russell, Michael and Walt Haney. Education Policy Analysis Archives.
- Using Biodata as a Selection Instrument. (Dec 1991) Crafts, Jennifer. ERIC/TM Digest.